- Douglas McIntyre: (Prenda: allegedly ceased collaboration, yet continues trolling for the same plaintiffs).
- Thomas G. Jacks of Chalker Flores LLP (Copyright Defenders).
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Rob Cashman : no introduction necessary: if you don’t read his blog, you should subscribe immediately. Rob is also licensed in New York
- Dan Tamaroff: a Florida lawyer (Tamaroff & Tamarroff).
- William Lovin: a lawyer from Dallas. William Lovin & Assoc., LLC also has offices in California and Florida.
- Catherine Rajwani: an attorney from Northborough, MA. Obviously, Catherine is licensed in Massachusetts.
- Charles Lee Mudd Jr has been representing individuals subpoenaed and sued for alleged peer-to-peer file-sharing since the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) began its suits in late summer of 2003. Mudd Law Offices represent defendants from Illinois, Indiana, Connecticut, Texas, and Utah.
- Copyright troll Keith Vogt cuts and runs, Judge Hughes essentially kills Bittorent lawsuits in his district (8/12/2014)
- Judge Lynn Hughes does not mince words (8/6/2014)
- Browsing old magazines… (8/20/2012)
- The end of Evan Stone’s career? The US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Court affirms sanctions (7/12/2012)
- “The court is not an ex-girlfriend’s Facebook wall,” judge teaches a troll Douglas McIntyre (5/4/2012)
- “IO Group v. Doe” case has been dismissed (7/29/2011)