- Kathleen Lynch : Guardaley
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Graham Syfert provides free defense documents including motion to quash a subpoena. Make sure to read his FAQ before contacting him. Also licensed in Florida.
- The Law Firm of Blair B. Chintella: attorney Blair B. Chintella from Georgia has been defending clients in copyright “troll” cases since they started approximately two years ago; first consultation is free.
- Yasha Heidari has been defending troll victims for a long time: the feedback I heard from his clients is very positive.
- Erin Russell: an attorney from Chicago who was instrumental in defeating frivolous, farcical Guava case in the IL Cook County court. Fights other copyright trolls as well, including Lipscomb/Malibu Media. Licensed in Illinois, Georgia, and Wisconsin.
- Prenda’s Jacques Nazaire requests a nonsensical “sanction hearing by a jury” (12/1/2014)
- Notes from the 11/20/2014 AF Holdings, LLC v. Patel hearing (11/26/2014)
- Court of appeals orders Georgia censorship case transferred to Georgia Supreme Court (7/17/2014)
- Another report from AF Holdings v. Patel hearing (1/28/2014) (2/1/2014)
- Report from another epic Prenda hearing (AF Holdings v. Patel, 1/28/2014) (1/28/2014)
- Press release: “Anti-troll website founder files appeal against Georgia censorship order” (8/29/2013)
- Popehat: Team Prenda is a classy, classy bunch (8/27/2013)
- Good news from Georgia: Court has approved discovery aimed at uncovering more Prenda’s crookery (7/7/2013)
- Prenda’s local Jacques Nazaire: Judge Wright’s order is irrelevant because… Anonymous attacked PayPal (5/22/2013)
- Is Prenda trying to simulate insanity to avoid prosecution? (4/20/2013)
- Copyright troll Linda Ellis succeeds in censoring her outspoken critic, the founder of extortionletterinfo.com (3/23/2013)