I started reading it. It has 290 pages… So I decided to post it here and continue reading. I’m sure the discussion will be interesting.
[Scribd has a bug: opaque highlights are rendered on top of the text on Scribd, totally covering it, which looks like redaction. You have no choice but to load the pdf]
A visual layout
- Techdirt: Latest Prenda Filing: John Steele Knows Who Alan Cooper Is, But Won’t Say, Plus Almost 300 Pages Of Tap Dancing Around Important Questions by Mike Masnick.
- ArsTechnica: Porn trolling mastermind is the world’s most evasive witness by Timothy Lee.
- BoingBoing: Mind-croggling deposition of a Prenda Law copyright troll by Cory Doctorow.
- Popehat: Deposition Reveals Prenda Law Business Model: Monetizing Squalid Douchebaggery by Ken White — the first holistic analysis of this deposition transcript in the blogosphere.
- DieTrollDie: Copyright Troll Offender Profiling — The Likely Suspect.
- Adam Steibaugh’s blog: Prenda Law Steps on FRCP 7.1 Landmine — very interesting angle regarding mystery trusts and corporate disclosure rules.