Today DirTrollDie wrote about the eight Arizona individually named cases brought by Prenda Law.
I don’t want to substitute for that informative post, I recommend reading it in its entirety. What I want is to give a bit more publicity to one particular document — an Answer and Counterclaim filed by one of the Prenda’s targets, a pro se defendant David Harris (those who follow this blog has a pleasure of meeting him, although his name was not public at that time).
Although it lists undeniably strong arguments, this document is harsh, bordering rude. But it is certainly written right from the heart, unlike trolls’ filings that come from an empty space located where normal people have a vital organ responsible for telling right from wrong.
In the instant case these parasitical mutants of society, the masters of exploitation and experts of deception, the epitome of greed has bolstered their arrogant delusions of being untouchable to the point that they have rendered themselves completely vulnerable to the very court system that they rely upon to execute leverage against their victims. Watch as the veil is pulled back exposing the bitterly ugly evil that is this Copyright Troll.
Arizona continues to amaze me: first it was Adam Sekora, who continues to confuse (and scare) extortionists by his unusually strong resolution to fight to the end and win. And now we have David with his Answer. Oh, I almost forgot about Arizona’s Attorney General calling trolls’ MO “extortion” on camera.
I hope that the judge will be lenient to layman’s ways of defending his dignity and will concentrate on the solid arguments in his pleadings, not only on emotions. On the other hand, Steele and his gang should not dismiss these emotions and be scary, very scary. Because when hundreds and thousands of their victims overcome their initial fear, their wrath may damage more than crooks’ insect-size karmas.
My hat tip to David: needless to say, while I wish him the best of luck and to prevail in this case, I’m not too much worried about him: this man obviously can stand for himself. So far, trolls managed to avoid disturbing this kind of people en masse, in part because too many fighters preferred to ignore the entire ordeal while being anonymous parties of mass shakedown cases. Things change when such people are confronted directly. Trolls’ “luck” with mass cases was accompanied by a fatal fatigue — a false belief that people are generally defenseless sheep and can be effortlessly fleeced. You can guess that I have no desire to de-illusion the crooks: let them find out the reality the hard way.
- On 11/05/2012 Harris asked the Court to allow to file documents electronically, but the request was denied without explanation. Harris insisted (persistence is the mother of all victories indeed), and the judge reconsidered his order, allowing Harris to file electronically.
- Case management conference is set for January 18, 2013. I hope AF Holdings will be actively investigated by FBI by then.
- On 11/21/2012 Plaintiff answered the counterclaims: nothing exciting.
- 11/28/2012. There are very-very interesting developments. DieTrollDie has the details: Hot In Arizona – Update To AF Holdings LLC., v. David Harris, 2:12-cv-02144.
- 12/5/2012. DieTrollDie: Motion For Security Bond In AF Holdings LLC., v. David Harris, 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ).
- 12/12/2012. DieTrollDie: Prenda Law Responds To Mr. Harris’ Motion For Security Bond – AF Holdings LLC., v. David Harris, 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ).
- 1/4/2013. DieTrollDie: AF Holdings LLC (Theft By Extortion) – 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ) Harris Update.
- 1/7/2013. DieTrollDie: AF Holdings LLC (Theft By Extortion) – 2:12-cv-02144 (AZ) Harris Update – Motion To Stay Discovery.