Copyright Enforcement Group (CEG-TEK)
- Ira Siegel (CA)
Terik Hashmi (FL)
- Mike Meier (NY)
- Marvin Cable (MA)
- Carroll Law Firm (AZ)
Matlock Law Group (CA)
CEG-TEK has its own “expert” (not certified, of course) Jon Nicolini.
- 08/25/2011: Troll Ira Siegel was ordered to disclose how much money he extorted from Does.
- 09/01/2011: Ira Siegel replies to judge’s order, helps me to spread the word.
- 09/07/2011: Judges start to understand the wrongs of “copyright trolling” model.
- 11/25/2011: Copyright troll subspecies: Weretroll (Mike Meier).
- 12/01/2011: Ira Siegel is asked uncomfortable questions once again.
- 12/11/2011: Not enough trouble for Ira Siegel: Digital Rights Foundation files an amicus curiae brief.
- 02/23/2012: Copyright Enforcement Group distances itself from Terik Hashmi.
- 08/20/2012: Another day, another defendant is fighting back.
- 08/25/2012: Attorney Samuel Perkins: Troll Marvin Cable must be stopped, all the 34 of his cases should be dismissed with prejudice.
- 08/27/2012: Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne encourages copyright troll victims to file complaints with his office.
- 10/04/2012: Another Massachusetts Judge issues a strong anti-extortion Memorandum and Order.
- 10/09/2012: A motion that made my day.
- 11/07/2012: Judge Leo Sorokin is tired of troll Marvin Cable’s lies, denies ex-parte discovery.