Nicoletti is one of the most odious and despicable trolls. His career full of sleaze is described in one of the motions filed in a Malibu Media case. Also make sure to follow the links below.
In 2015 Nicoletti was indicted on 4 counts of bank fraud.
Licensed in: MI, IL, IN
On the web
Relevant pages and posts
- [Page] Copyright trolls: M. Keith Lipscomb’s network.
- [Page] Keith Lipscomb and his shakedown enterprise.
- [Page] Illinois.
- [Page] Michigan.
- [Page] Indiana.
- Posts about Paul J. Nicoletti:
- With surgical skill judge McNulty removes 96% from a demanded $100+K default judgement and discovers a terminal case of possible Malibu Media’s fraud on the federal judiciary (7/30/2016)
- Righting the wrongs: Malibu Media defendants appeal bad rulings (6/17/2016)
- Illinois Doe defendant summarily wins over Malibu Media in one of the most watched cases (2/8/2016)
- Malibu Media attorney Paul Nicoletti is criminally charged with bank fraud (9/12/2015)
- Why did Lipscomb cut and run from a seemingly slam dunk case? (8/23/2015)
- Indiana judge goes extra mile in striking down Malibu’s motion for sanctions and fees (4/15/2015)
- Good Man Productions, Inc.: a zombie troll plaintiff (2/8/2015)
- Why did troll Nicoletti file a motion for extension to serve two days after the service? (1/26/2015)
- Keith Lipscomb shakes down a family in extreme hardship (1/23/2015)
- In the wake of Prenda: Jordan Rushie “represents” a sham client (1/16/2015)
- Malibu Media blackmail: deep in the Prenda territory (9/28/2014)
- Defendant reasonably refuses to trust copyright trolls, judge somewhat agrees (7/21/2014)
- Week of 7/6/2014: news and updates from the Bittorent litigation front (7/13/2014)
- Michigan judge grants Malibu Media’s motion for default judgment… with a twist (7/9/2014)
- Copyright troll Malibu Media cries “Mommy!” (7/5/2014)
- Malibu Media subpoenas Comcast for the “six strikes” data: why it is a big deal (6/29/2014)
- Copyright troll Malibu Media targets a business, but fails to timely serve it (6/25/2014)
- Malibu Media’s “evidence” or the march of the Naked Emperor (5/21/2014)
- Copyright trolls Lipscomb/Malibu Media follow Prenda’s lead – don’t pay court-imposed fines (4/30/2014)
- Defendant: Malibu Media’s expert Patrick Paige’s declaration is incompetent (3/30/2014)
- Keith Vogt becomes a porn troll. Lipscomb is in the panic mode (3/14/2014)
- You should never call a judge “asshole,” attorney Mary K. Schulz! (3/13/2014)
- X-Art/Malibu Media’s response to defendant’s motion to compel: technical analysis (2/10/2014)
- How to topple the troll? Follow the money! (1/14/2014)
- Defense attorney asks to sanction Malibu Media and Mary Schulz for unethical witness’ contingency interest (1/13/2014)
- Copyright trolls go mental: XArt’s lawyers demand 7.35 million dollars from a wrongly accused ISP subscriber (1/3/2014)
- Judge prescribes some legwork to troll Paul Nicoletti (12/24/2013)
- Keith Lipscomb and X-Art/Malibu Media are shaking down an 80 y. o. woman (12/18/2013)
- Defense counsel: Malibu Media’s lawyers are a trolling enterprise (10/10/2013)
- The emperor has no clothes: a Doe moves for summary judgment in a Malibu Media lawsuit (10/2/2013)
- More woes for Malibu Media: Nicoletti in the judicial crosshairs (9/15/2013)
- Indiana attorney Paul Overhauser tells judge about the real ugly face of troll Nicoletti, requests a $500,000 bond to be posted (5/24/2013)
- Judge severs Does from a case; troll Nicoletti says: “F’you, judge” and adds them back (1/10/2013)
- Malibu Media’s massive fraud: an update (11/13/2012)
- Malibu Media’s Massive Fraud (11/10/2012)