Henrik Mosesi (Mosesian / Генрик Мосесян) is a founder or Pillar Law Group, APLC, a Beverly Hills firm that in May 2016 took the baton from Lipscomb, Eisenberg and Baker — in handling of thousands shakedown cases “on behalf” of a “barely legal” hardcore pornographer X-Art (Malibu Media). CASD Judge Otis Wright called Malibu Media’s operations “essentially an extortion scheme.” Two of Lipscomb’s attorneys, Emilie Kennedy and Jessica Fernandez, are now employed by Pillar Law.
On 7/25/2016 Henrik Mosesi started signing new Malibu Media complaints.
Licensed in: CA
Relevant pages and posts
- [Page] Copyright trolls: M. Keith Lipscomb’s network.
- [Page] Keith Lipscomb and his shakedown enterprise.
- Posts about Henrik Mosesi:
- Malibu Media claims it wants to catch the initial seeder: why this claim sounds shallow (9/19/2016)
- Malpractice insurer alleges that Lipscomb lied on the application, sues to rescind the coverage (8/13/2016)
- With surgical skill judge McNulty removes 96% from a demanded $100+K default judgement and discovers a terminal case of possible Malibu Media’s fraud on the federal judiciary (7/30/2016)
- Malibu Media sues its former counsel Keith Lipscomb and his firm for professional negligence and breach of fiduciary duty (6/28/2016)
- Malibu Media’s copyright trolling is put on life support while X-Art owners are selling their house (6/2/2016)
- Malibu Media fails to find a new counsel, judge dismisses the case (5/23/2016)
- Blaming X-Art’s owners, Lipscomb wants to withdraw from Malibu Media representation in three cases (4/18/2016)