Brenna Elsie Erlbaum , together with her partner Brian Heit, became a part of “essentially an extortion scheme” (Judge Otis Wright) on 9/8/2015. After a 3-year break, the trolls re-infested California with Ms. Erlbaum’s help.
Prior to October 2016: Heit Erlbaum, LLP: No website, LinkedIn, Facebook. Founded in June 2015.
6320 Canoga Avenue 15th Floor Woodland Hills, CA 913657
(Old address: 501 S Reino Rd Ste I # 344 Newbury Park, CA 91320 — UPS Store mailbox)
Tel: (805) 231-9798 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Brenna.Erlbaum@HElaw.attorney
Licensed in: CA (since 2014, Bar #296390)
Relevant pages and posts
- [Page] Copyright trolls: M. Keith Lipscomb’s network.
- Posts about Brenna Erlbaum:
- Defendant moves for sanctions against Malibu Media and its attorneys Brenna Erlbaum and Brian Heit (8/12/2016)
- Judge thwarts copyright troll’s sneaky practice of securing safe retreat from potentially meritless lawsuits (6/22/2016)
- Malibu Media’s geolocation accuracy: more scrutiny (6/21/2016)
- Judge Alsup questions accuracy of Malibu Media’s geolocation technology, stays subpoena (6/20/2016)
- Judge Alsup benchslaps Malibu Media’s attorneys, kills 15 cases (4/6/2016)
- Malibu Media well-oiled shakedown machine hits a roadblock: two California judges deny early discovery (3/20/2016)
- Judge Alsup denies defendants’ motions while expressing doubt about the strength of Malibu Media’s lawsuits (3/11/2016)
- Six months after Malibu Media re-infested California: some statistics (3/7/2016)
- Yet another proof that X-Art doesn’t care about reducing piracy as much as about shaking down alleged file-sharers (2/28/2016)
- A model Answer to Malibu Media’s frivolous complaint (2/20/2016)
- Malibu Media case management conference in CAND: notes and thoughts (11/20/2015)
- Malibu Media attorney Paul Nicoletti is criminally charged with bank fraud (9/12/2015)
- Copyright trolls re-infest California: meet new porn troll Brenna Erlbaum (9/10/2015)