Art Kalantar (Artyom Kalantarian/Артём Калантарян) is a founder or Pillar Law Group, APLC, a Beverly Hills firm that in May 2016 took the baton from Lipscomb, Eisenberg and Baker — in handling of thousands shakedown cases “on behalf” of a “barely legal” hardcore pornographer X-Art (Malibu Media). CASD Judge Otis Wright called Malibu Media’s operations “essentially an extortion scheme.” One of Lipscomb’s attorneys, Emilie Kennedy, is now employed by Pillar Law.
Licensed in: CA
Speaks Russian and Armenian
Relevant pages and posts
- [Page] Copyright trolls: M. Keith Lipscomb’s network.
- [Page] Keith Lipscomb and his shakedown enterprise.
- Posts about Art Kalantar:
- Malibu Media claims it wants to catch the initial seeder: why this claim sounds shallow (9/19/2016)
- Malpractice insurer alleges that Lipscomb lied on the application, sues to rescind the coverage (8/13/2016)
- With surgical skill judge McNulty removes 96% from a demanded $100+K default judgement and discovers a terminal case of possible Malibu Media’s fraud on the federal judiciary (7/30/2016)
- Malibu Media sues its former counsel Keith Lipscomb and his firm for professional negligence and breach of fiduciary duty (6/28/2016)
- Malibu Media’s copyright trolling is put on life support while X-Art owners are selling their house (6/2/2016)
- Malibu Media fails to find a new counsel, judge dismisses the case (5/23/2016)
- Blaming X-Art’s owners, Lipscomb wants to withdraw from Malibu Media representation in three cases (4/18/2016)