Paul Duffy (Prenda Law) continues to shop for judges using the same approach. I wrote about Duffy’s judge shopping spree in DC four days ago, and I couldn’t suppress a chuckle when I read forum comments this morning.
Yesterday Paul Duffy filed three new troll cases in the Northern District of Illinois:
- Hard Drive Productions, Inc. v. John Does 1-48
- Pacific Century International Ltd. v. John Does 1-31
- First Time Videos LLC v. John Does 1-43
The latter case was assigned to… honorable Milton I. Shadur (no introduction necessary). You don’t have to be a fortune teller to accurately guess what happened after this assignment:
- 12/21/2011 CASE ASSIGNED to the Honorable Milton I. Shadur. Designated as Magistrate Judge the Honorable Sheila M. Finnegan.
- 12/21/2011 NOTICE of Voluntary Dismissal by First Time Videos LLC of Action Without Prejudice (Duffy, Paul)
This looks like a farce. Will anyone stop these comedians?