Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Bradford Patrick: a Doe defender from Tampa, Florida. Obviously, licensed in Florida.
- John Whitaker: an attorney from Seattle. Check his blog “Copyright Infringement Advisor.”
- Mike Matesky: an attorney from Seattle who defends individuals accused of copyright infringement in download cases.
- Benjamin Justus and Lory Lybeck are attorneys at Lybeck Murphy, LLP in Mercer Island, Washington, they comprise the Download Defenders team.
- Gary Marshall, Seattle attorney, has been defending movie download cases for three years. Check out his blog.
- Scott Jerger: an attorney who defends troll victims in Oregon and Washington.
- Week of 7/6/2014: news and updates from the Bittorent litigation front (7/13/2014)
- Elf-Man v. Lamberson: defendant agrees to let plaintiff go… for $100,000 (7/8/2014)
- Elf Man v. Lamberson: presented with the evidence of wrongdoing, plaintiff attempts to run away (6/15/2014)
- Big news: Judge rules that the copyright troll’s complaint does not meet pleading standards (1/18/2014)