Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Christopher Lynch, an attorney from Spokane, successfully fought for his client Ryan Lamberson. In the process Christopher uncovered very valuable information about the troll cartel’s operations.
- Bradford Patrick: a Doe defender from Tampa, licensed in Florida.
- John Whitaker: an attorney from Seattle. Check his blog “Copyright Infringement Advisor.”
- Mike Matesky: an attorney from Seattle who defends individuals accused of copyright infringement in download cases.
- Benjamin Justus and Lory Lybeck are attorneys at Lybeck Murphy, LLP in Mercer Island, Washington, they comprise the Download Defenders team.
- Gary Marshall, Seattle attorney, has been defending movie download cases for three years. Check out his blog.
- Scott Jerger: an attorney who defends troll victims in Oregon and Washington.
- Defendant in Elf-Man v. Lamberson was awarded $100K in attorney fees (1/9/2015)
- Federal Judge: High statutory damages for copyright infringement violate the Eighth Amendment (11/18/2014)
- Elf-Man v. Lamberson: Judge Rice awards attorney’s fees to the defendant, but doesn’t sanction the trolls (11/3/2014)
- Week of 7/6/2014: news and updates from the Bittorent litigation front (7/13/2014)
- Elf-Man v. Lamberson: defendant agrees to let plaintiff go… for $100,000 (7/8/2014)
- Elf Man v. Lamberson: presented with the evidence of wrongdoing, plaintiff attempts to run away (6/15/2014)
- Big news: Judge rules that the copyright troll’s complaint does not meet pleading standards (1/18/2014)