- Christopher Fiore
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Charles Thomas.
- Leonard J. French.
- Michael R. Mignogna is an attorney from Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. (DE-NJ-PA), also licensed in New Jersey.
- Brian Auerbach of Muskin & Farmer LLC.
- Copyright troll Lipscomb thinks that if you have a penis, you must be guilty! (7/2/2014)
- Malibu Media foxtrot: five simple moves (5/31/2014)
- Bellwether “trial” transcript is available (12/4/2013)
- Judge Baylson issues Report on Bellwether Trial (6/19/2013)
- Reader’s comment: Shame on you Keith Lipscomb and shame on you X-Art (6/12/2013)
- Bellwether: essentially settled, it will be only a quick bench trial (no jury) (6/6/2013)
- Bellwether trial is looming; Lipscomb’s weaselry continues (6/4/2013)
- Bellwether trial update: How NOT to prepare for trial (5/5/2013)
- Prenda explores a loophole in Pennsylvania’s law, its local counsel Isaac Slepner plagiarizes a memo (1/28/2013)
- Malibu Media/X-Art has settled to avoid discovery (11/15/2012)
- Joinder or no joinder? Can’t have both (11/14/2012)
- Bellwether trial update: Telephone conference, new filings (11/3/2012)
- Bellwether trial update: a delicate art of bullshitting under oath (10/24/2012)
- Bellwether trial update: trolls are trying to sabotage the process (10/17/2012)
- Judge Baylson wants to test copyright trolls’ evidence in a bellwether trial (10/7/2012)
- Liberty Media v. John Does 1-441 lawsuit is dismissed (9/5/2012)
- Copyright troll Christopher Fiore files an opposition… to his own pleading, per judge’s order (8/31/2012)
- A new page about a Pennsylvania’s frivolous lawsuit brought by a new troll, Jordan Rushie (8/6/2012)
- (Audio) In order to win, at very least you must pick up the fight – an encouraging story of a fighting Doe (6/25/2012)