- Jacqueline M. James (Malibu Media / XArt)
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Ray Beckerman an EFF veteran. Check his blog “Recording Industry vs The People.” — timely updates on many cases.
- Kubs Lalchandani from Florida firm Lalchandani Simon. Obviously, licensed in Florida.
- Dan Booth of BoothSweet LLP: an attorney from Boston, one of the best. Obviously, licensed in Massachusetts.
- Rob Cashman: an attorney from Houston, TX. Rob is obviously licensed in Texas.
- The return of the Porn Troll: Malibu Media shakedown artists are back in New York (11/11/2014)
- Judge Baer sounds the alarm: “copyright locusts have descended on the federal courts” (9/23/2012)
- Judge Marrero: Pornography may not be entitled to copyright protection (8/13/2012)
- Aaron Kotzker follows Evan Stone’s steps, disobeys court’s order regarding subpoenas (8/1/2012)
- Judge finds Randazza’s “negligence theory” unconvincing: motion to dismiss is granted, tugboat is sunken (7/11/2012)
- Mike Meier has an audacity to continue fishing in the Southern District of New York. Judge McMahon is not impressed (6/20/2012)
- The Domino Effect: Trolls are not welcome in the Southern District of New York anymore (5/16/2012)
- Adult Filmmakers get Legal Smackdown! (5/4/2012)
- New York judge blasts trolls’ practices, recommends banning mass bittorent lawsuits in the district (5/2/2012)
- Nicholas Ranallo offers inexpensive legal help to p2p defendants (9/19/2011)
- Why you shouldn’t heed an advice just because it was given by a licensed attorney (9/2/2011)