- Patrick J. Cerillo
- A. Jordan Rushie
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Aman K. Sharma is a civil litigator with experience in cyberlaw issues including BitTorrent defense and constitutional issues related to the intersection of technology and privacy. Also licensed in Delaware.
- Michael R. Mignogna is an attorney from the same firm as Aman Sharma, also licensed in Pennsylvania.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Colorado, Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.
- Leslie A. Farber is an experienced attorney from Montclair, New Jersey. Also licensed in New York.
- In the wake of Prenda: Jordan Rushie “represents” a sham client (1/16/2015)
- Copyright troll A. Jordan Rushie, or There and back again (12/29/2014)
- New Jersey judge is not happy with Malibu Media’s “veritable orgy of lawsuits” (8/5/2014)
- An overlooked troll lawsuit: “Baseprotect UG, Ltd. v. John Does 1-X” (9/4/2011)
- Carlos Somoza: a perfect target for extortion? (8/6/2011)
- Sperlein’s buddies are investigated for fraud (6/13/2011)