Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Paul Godfread is an attorney who defends troll lawsuit victims in both federal and state Minnesota courts.
- Mark Santi of Thompson Hall Santi Cerny & Dooley defends victims of troll lawsuits for nearly a year. He offers very competitive rates to the victims. Mark practices primarily in Minnesota and is licensed in Florida and New York as well.
- Scott M. Flaherty of Briggs and Morgan defends Prenda’s victims. If you cannot afford an attorney (i.e. sufficiently poor), call him, it is not impossible that he will help you pro bono.
- 10/29/2011 “MCGIP is Steele Hansmeier’s baby Righthaven” – Nicholas Ranallo says.
- 07/15/2012 Minnesota kills copyright trolling in its infancy.
- 11/30/2012 Copyright troll Prenda Law is accused of using a stolen identity for their offshore plaintiffs.
- 01/25/2013 A “defendant” in a Guava sham lawsuit has admitted that he was blackmailed into participating in a fraud.
- 01/27/2013 Alan Cooper goes on offensive, sues John Steele and his shakedown entities.
- 02/816/2013 Hard Drive Productions is hit by another lawsuit: this time in Minnesota.