Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Paul Godfread is an attorney who defends troll lawsuit victims in both federal and state Minnesota courts.
- Mark Santi of Thompson Hall Santi Cerny & Dooley defends victims of troll lawsuits for nearly a year. He offers very competitive rates to the victims. Mark practices primarily in Minnesota and is licensed in Florida and New York as well.
- Scott M. Flaherty of Briggs and Morgan defends Prenda’s victims. If you cannot afford an attorney (i.e. sufficiently poor), call him, it is not impossible that he will help you pro bono.
- Prenda v. Godfread et al: motion for sanctions and a new powerful set of counterclaims have been filed (9/19/2013)
- Prenda parties ordered to pay more than $63K to Doe Defendants in Minnesota (8/8/2013)
- Alan Cooper fable: more scrutiny and more questions (5/29/2013)
- Brett Gibbs, Paul Hansmeier and their questionable involvement in class action lawsuits (3/18/2013)
- Hard Drive Productions is hit by another lawsuit: this time in Minnesota (2/16/2013)
- Alan Cooper goes on offensive, sues John Steele and his shakedown entities (1/27/2013)
- A “defendant” in a Guava sham lawsuit has admitted that he was blackmailed into participating in a fraud (1/25/2013)
- Attorney Morgan Pietz attacks Prenda’s offshore businesses (12/3/2012)
- Copyright troll Prenda Law is accused of using a stolen identity for their offshore plaintiffs (11/30/2012)
- Minnesota kills copyright trolling in its infancy (7/15/2012)
- “MCGIP is Steele Hansmeier’s baby Righthaven” – Nicholas Ranallo says (10/29/2011)