Malibu Media / X-Art: Paul Nicoletti.
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- The Kelly / Warner Law: an Arizona law firm that defends copyright trolls’ victims. Obviously, Aaron Kelly is also licensed in Arizona.
- Lambert & Lambert PLC in Bloomfeild Hills MI (248)642-7774
- John T. Hermann, Attorney at Law
2684 West Eleven Mile Road Berkley, MI 48072
248-591-9291; 248-591-2304 fax
Mr. Hermann is an attorney that has been actively representing several of the troll defendants over the last several years. He was actively involved in litigating several similar cases back in the RIAA days and responsible for the Priority Records v. Chan case which was the first case in the nation where the RIAA dismissed their claims with prejudice against a mother whose name was identified on the internet account associated with a P2P download.
- Steve Glista: an attorney from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Steve is also licensed in Oregon.
- Jeffrey P. Thennisch was instrumental in uncovering massive Malibu Media’s copyright registration fraud.
- John Di Giacomo: an intellectual property attorney from Traverse City, Michigan. John is experienced in litigating against copyright trolls and will fight for you.
- Morgan E. Pietz, a California attorney who deeply understands the copyright trolling problem. Read his comprehensive FAQ: Slaying the Copyright Troll: Help, I Got a Letter from my ISP Seeking to Subpoena My Identity Because a Copyright Troll Wants to Sue me for Copyright Infringement — What do I do?
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Colorado, Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.