Attorneys who defend troll victims
- The Kelly / Warner Law: an Arizona law firm that defends copyright trolls’ victims. Obviously, Aaron Kelly is also licensed in Arizona.
- Lambert & Lambert PLC in Bloomfeild Hills MI (248)642-7774
- John T. Hermann, Attorney at Law
2684 West Eleven Mile Road Berkley, MI 48072
248-591-9291; 248-591-2304 fax
Mr. Hermann is an attorney that has been actively representing several of the troll defendants over the last several years. He was actively involved in litigating several similar cases back in the RIAA days and responsible for the Priority Records v. Chan case which was the first case in the nation where the RIAA dismissed their claims with prejudice against a mother whose name was identified on the internet account associated with a P2P download.
- Steve Glista: an attorney from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Steve is also licensed in Oregon.
- Jeffrey P. Thennisch was instrumental in uncovering massive Malibu Media’s copyright registration fraud.
- John Di Giacomo: an intellectual property attorney from Traverse City, Michigan. John is experienced in litigating against copyright trolls and will fight for you.
- Morgan E. Pietz, a California attorney who deeply understands the copyright trolling problem. Read his comprehensive FAQ: Slaying the Copyright Troll: Help, I Got a Letter from my ISP Seeking to Subpoena My Identity Because a Copyright Troll Wants to Sue me for Copyright Infringement — What do I do?
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Colorado, Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.
- Defendant reasonably refuses to trust copyright trolls, judge somewhat agrees (7/21/2014)
- Michigan judge grants Malibu Media’s motion for default judgment… with a twist (7/9/2014)
- Copyright troll Malibu Media cries “Mommy!” (7/5/2014)
- Malibu Media subpoenas Comcast for the “six strikes” data: why it is a big deal (6/29/2014)
- Keith Lipscomb and X-Art/Malibu Media are shaking down an 80 y. o. woman (12/18/2013)
- Defense counsel: Malibu Media’s lawyers are a trolling enterprise (10/10/2013)
- The emperor has no clothes: a Doe moves for summary judgment in a Malibu Media lawsuit (10/2/2013)
- Indiana attorney Paul Overhauser tells judge about the real ugly face of troll Nicoletti, requests a $500,000 bond to be posted (5/24/2013)
- Judge severs Does from a case; troll Nicoletti says: “F’you, judge” and adds them back (1/10/2013)
- Malibu Media’s massive fraud: an update (11/13/2012)
- Malibu Media’s Massive Fraud (11/10/2012)