Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Samuel Perkins of Brody, Hardoon, Perkins & Kesten, LLP was instrumental in de-facto ending mass bittorent lawsuits in MA.
- Edward R. Molari: an attorney from Boston, MA who offers free initial consultation by phone (or even in person). Visit Copyright Defense page — detailed and thoughtful resource.
- BoothSweet LLP: Dan Booth and Jason Sweet are top IP attorneys, initiators of the first class action lawsuit Shirokov v. DGW. Dan Booth is also admitted to practice law in New York. Dan and Jason are also actively fighting Prenda Law (Lightspeed cases in particular).
- Nicholas Guerrera: an attorney from North Andover, Massachusetts. Nick is also licensed in New Hampshire.
- Catherine Rajwani: an attorney from Northborough, MA. Catherine is also licensed in Texas.
If you happen to have a demand letter from Prenda signed by Duffy and sent to your Massachusetts address, I would be happy to see it. You can either redact it yourself (But if should display “Massachusetts”) or trust me in doing it. You may tremendously help. I’m not interested in Ruggiero-signed letters at this moment.