Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Samuel Perkins of Brody, Hardoon, Perkins & Kesten, LLP was instrumental in de-facto ending mass bittorent lawsuits in MA.
- Edward R. Molari: an attorney from Boston, MA who offers free initial consultation by phone (or even in person). Visit Copyright Defense page — detailed and thoughtful resource.
- BoothSweet LLP: Dan Booth and Jason Sweet are top IP attorneys, initiators of the first class action lawsuit Shirokov v. DGW. Dan Booth is also admitted to practice law in New York. Dan and Jason are also actively fighting Prenda Law (Lightspeed cases in particular).
- Nicholas Guerrera: an attorney from North Andover, Massachusetts. Nick is also licensed in New Hampshire.
- Catherine Rajwani: an attorney from Northborough, MA. Catherine is also licensed in Texas.
- Copyright troll victim prevails in the first action against trolls (4/24/2014)
- Prenda’s local attorney Daniel Ruggiero denounces his employers (8/14/2013)
- Alexandra Capachietti of Burson and Levinson LLP is NOT a porno troll (4/6/2013)
- IBM to sue Marvin Cable for trademark infringement (4/1/2013)
- Booth Sweet LLP tells court a story of Prenda’s deception and abuse, asks for a bond to be posted by AF Holdings (2/2/2013)
- How do you call a lovemaking act without a partner? (1/23/2013)
- First powerful defense in Prenda/Guava individual federal case (12/17/2012)
- Judge Leo Sorokin is tired of troll Marvin Cable’s lies, denies ex-parte discovery (11/7/2012)
- A motion that made my day (10/9/2012)
- Another Massachusetts Judge issues a strong anti-extortion Memorandum and Order (10/4/2012)
- Attorney Samuel Perkins: Troll Marvin Cable must be stopped, all the 34 of his cases should be dismissed with prejudice (8/25/2012)
- Another day, another defendant is fighting back (8/20/2012)
- The Fifth Column: Marc Randazza attempts to sabotage defense against copyright trolls (8/6/2012)
- Lightspeed Media v. John Doe: a must-read motion written by a real IP attorney (7/13/2012)
- Do you still think that talking to plaintiff’s lawyer is a good idea? (10/14/2011)
- More light under the bridge (6/10/2011)