Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Kenan Farrell (Indianapolis IN)
- Paul Overhauser: an experienced IP attorney who represents defendants in bittorent cases.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Colorado, Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.
- Gabriel Quearry: an attorney from Greenwood currently represents defendants — Malibu Media/Lipscomb’s victims.
- Jonathan L.A. Phillips: an attorney from Peoria, IL; defends against trolls on a sliding income scale for clients. Accepts clients from Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Missouri
- Charles Lee Mudd Jr has been representing individuals subpoenaed and sued for alleged peer-to-peer file-sharing since the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) began its suits in late summer of 2003. Mudd Law Offices represent defendants from Illinois, Indiana, Connecticut, Texas, and Utah.
- Malibu Media subpoenas Comcast for the “six strikes” data: why it is a big deal (6/29/2014)
- Defendant: Malibu Media’s expert Patrick Paige’s declaration is incompetent (3/30/2014)
- X-Art/Malibu Media’s response to defendant’s motion to compel: technical analysis (2/10/2014)
- How to topple the troll? Follow the money! (1/14/2014)
- Copyright trolls go mental: XArt’s lawyers demand 7.35 million dollars from a wrongly accused ISP subscriber (1/3/2014)
- Judge prescribes some legwork to troll Paul Nicoletti (12/24/2013)
- More woes for Malibu Media: Nicoletti in the judicial crosshairs (9/15/2013)
- Indiana attorney Paul Overhauser tells judge about the real ugly face of troll Nicoletti, requests a $500,000 bond to be posted (5/24/2013)