Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Kenan Farrell: visit Kenan’s blog that is frequently updated with news about copyright trolling cases in Indiana.
- Paul Overhauser: an experienced IP attorney who represents defendants in bittorent cases.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Colorado, Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.
- Gabriel Quearry: an attorney from Greenwood currently represents defendants — Malibu Media/Lipscomb’s victims.
- Jonathan L.A. Phillips: an attorney from Peoria, IL; defends against trolls on a sliding income scale for clients. Accepts clients from Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Missouri
- Charles Lee Mudd Jr has been representing individuals subpoenaed and sued for alleged peer-to-peer file-sharing since the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) began its suits in late summer of 2003. Mudd Law Offices represent defendants from Illinois, Indiana, Connecticut, Texas, and Utah.