- Paul Nicoletti (Lipscomb)
- Matthew E. Dumas (Prenda).
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Kenan Farrell: visit Kenan’s blog that is frequently updated with news about copyright trolling cases in Indiana.
- Paul Overhauser: an experienced IP attorney who represents defendants in bittorent cases.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.
- Gabriel Quearry: an attorney from Greenwood currently represents defendants — Malibu Media/Lipscomb’s victims.
- Jonathan L.A. Phillips: an attorney from Peria, IL; defends against trolls on a sliding income scale for clients.