- Prenda: Paul Duffy.
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- William J. Mills: an attorney from Chicago. Very reasonable rates, alternative “shield” service (no motions but relief from harassing calls: trolls cannot call a represented defendant).
- Erin Russell: an attorney from Chicago who was instrumental in defeating frivolous, farcical Guava case in the IL Cook County court. Fights other copyright trolls as well, including Lipscomb/Malibu Media. Licensed in Illinois, Georgia, and Wisconsin.
- Andrew Cook of Saper Law Offices.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Colorado, Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.
- Jonathan L.A. Phillips: an attorney from Peoria, IL; defends against trolls on a sliding income scale for clients. Accepts clients from Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Missouri
- Charles Lee Mudd Jr has been representing individuals subpoenaed and sued for alleged peer-to-peer file-sharing since the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) began its suits in late summer of 2003. Mudd Law Offices represent defendants from Illinois, Indiana, Connecticut, Texas, and Utah.
Do not recommend
- Adam Urbanczyk (torrentlitigation.com)