Attorneys who defend troll victims
- William J. Mills: an attorney from Chicago. Very reasonable rates, alternative “shield” service (no motions but relief from harassing calls: trolls cannot call a represented defendant).
- Erin Russell: she was instrumental in defeating frivolous, farcical Guava case in the IL Cook County court.
- Andrew Cook of Saper Law Offices.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, and Florida file-sharing cases.
- Jonathan L.A. Phillips: an attorney from Peria, IL; defends against trolls on a sliding income scale for clients.
Do not recommend
- Adam Urbanczyk (torrentlitigation.com)