- Jacques Nazaire (genera: Prenda — local counsel). A starving unemployed attorney whose dignity is for sale, very cheap.
Linda Ellis: she is a troll of a different genera, nonetheless I decided to dedicate a page to her.
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Graham Syfert provides free defense documents including motion to quash a subpoena. Make sure to read his FAQ before contacting him. Also licensed in Florida.
- The Law Firm of Blair B. Chintella: attorney Blair B. Chintella from Georgia has been defending clients in copyright “troll” cases since they started approximately two years ago; first consultation is free.
- Yasha Heidari has been defending troll victims for a long time: the feedback I heard from his clients is very positive.
- Erin Russell: an attorney from Chicago who was instrumental in defeating frivolous, farcical Guava case in the IL Cook County court. Fights other copyright trolls as well, including Lipscomb/Malibu Media. Licensed in Illinois, Georgia, and Wisconsin.