Please discuss Florida federal cases here. The issues related to Florida state/county courts (Pure Bill Of Discovery loophole), please visit this thread.
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Graham Syfert provides free defense documents including motion to quash a subpoena. Make sure to read his FAQ before contacting him. Also licensed in Georgia.
- The Sampaio Law Firm. P.A.: Florida attorney Sasha Sampaio advices not to settle but contact her.
- Lalchandani Simon: a Florida firm that defends against mass copyright infringement claims.
- Jeffrey P. Manners is available to help out Does in Florida. (305) 670-1515.
- Richard M. Viscasillas: Florida attorney who has assisted many clients across the country in defending themselves against these “Spam Lawsuits.” Free phone consultation. If you (defendants) manage to get together, you can share the defense expenses!
- Tamaroff & Tamarroff: Florida lawyers who defend copyright troll victims. Dan Tamaroff is also licensed in Texas.
- William R. Wohlsifer: a Florida attorney offering free telephone or email review of your case. William is also licensed in DC.
- Cynthia Conlin (@ConlinLaw): She practices out of Orlando, Florida, and represent John Does in the Middle District of Florida and Northern District of Florida.
- Bradford Patrick: a Doe defender from Tampa. Also licensed in Washington.
- Francisco Ferreiro defends an apparently innocent individual in the first individual lawsuit filed by Keith Lipscomb on behalf of mega-troll Malibu Media.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Ohio, New Jersey, and Florida file-sharing cases.
- Michael Savage: an attorney from Punta Gorda, Florida.
- Mark Santi is an attorney from Minneapolis. He practices primarily in Minnesota and is licensed in Florida and New York as well.
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, and Florida file-sharing cases.