- Jason Aaron Kotzker
- Scott Kannady
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- David Kerr is one of the best anti-troll attorneys I know. David is also licensed in DC.
- Christina Saunders (Sparkman Foote Minor LLP) dealt with trolls, specifically Kotzker, and knows this subject well.
- Wessels & Arsenault, LLC: a Colorado law firm that specializes in the intellectual property field. John Arsenault handled a number of subpoena defense cases and have successfully filed motions to quash and settled cases on behalf of clients.
- Russell Law Firm: Erin Russell is an attorney from Chicago; admitted in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Carolyn Lindvig of Godin & Baity, LLC defends Does in Colorado. email@example.com (303)572-3100
- Jeffrey Antonelli: an attorney from Chicago. His firm, Antonielli Law, accepts clients for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Colorado, Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin file-sharing cases.
- Malibu Media attorney Jason Kotzker moves to stay FTC civil case pending the resolution of criminal proceedings against him (10/5/2015)
- Feds accuse X-Art/Malibu Media’s attorney Jason Aaron Kotzker of a $7,000,000 payday loan fraud (8/25/2015)
- Judge rules that German investigators’ evidence is insufficient to prove direct infringement (7/26/2015)
- Good Man Productions, Inc.: a zombie troll plaintiff (2/8/2015)
- Copyright troll Malibu Media cries “Mommy!” (7/5/2014)
- Back-of-the-napkin arithmetic: how much trolls are willing to pay when a defendant endangers their shakedown “business”? (11/20/2012)
- Malibu Media/X-Art has settled to avoid discovery (11/15/2012)
- Malibu Media v. Fantalis: an update (11/9/2012)
- A story about attorney Sanjin Mutić, “Mom’s Black Cock Anal Nightmare 2,” and hypocrisy (10/21/2012)
- Copyright trolls: “We don’t care if you did it or not, we just want your money!” (10/12/2012)
- As the question about pornography’s eligibility for copyright protection becomes hot, Marc Randazza attempts to put down the fire… he helped to ignite (8/16/2012)
- Aaron Kotzker follows Evan Stone’s steps, disobeys court’s order regarding subpoenas (8/1/2012)
- In a well prepared and mighty counter-attack, defendant turned tables against Malibu Media / X-Art (7/20/2012)
- Twitter, why do you insult me? (10/18/2011)