Jason A. Kotzker of Kotzker Law Group
9609 South University Boulevard
Highlands Ranch, CO 80163
Attorneys who defend troll victims
- David Kerr is one of the best anti-troll attorneys I know. David is also licensed in DC.
- Nouveau Law, LLC: Christina Saunders dealt with trolls, specifically Kotzker, and knows this subject well.
- Wessels & Arsenault, LLC: a Colorado law firm that specializes in the intellectual property field. John Arsenault handled a number of subpoena defense cases and have successfully filed motions to quash and settled cases on behalf of clients.
- Carolyn Lindvig of Godin & Baity, LLC defends Does in Colorado. email@example.com (303)572-3100
- 10/18/2011: Twitter, why do you insult me?
- 7/20/2011: In a well prepared and mighty counter-attack, “Malibu Media v. Fantalis” case turns into “Fantalis v. Malibu Media.”
- 8/1/2012: Aaron Kotzker follows Evan Stone’s steps, disobeys court’s order regarding subpoenas.
- 10/12/2012: Copyright trolls: “We don’t care if you did it or not, we just want your money!”
- 10/21/2012: Attorney Sanjin Mutić, “Mom’s Black Cock Anal Nightmare 2,” and the Triskele Foundation.”
- 11/9/2012: Malibu Media v. Fantalis et al: an update.
- 11/14/2012 (AC): Joinder or no joinder? Can’t have both.
- 11/15/2012: Malibu Media has settled the matter with Jeff Fantalis.