Attorneys who defend troll victims
- Nicholas Ranallo is one of the best anti-troll lawyers. Nick is also licensed in New York.
- Morgan E. Pietz, a California attorney who deeply understands the copyright trolling problem. Read his comprehensive FAQ: Slaying the Copyright Troll: Help, I Got a Letter from my ISP Seeking to Subpoena My Identity Because a Copyright Troll Wants to Sue me for Copyright Infringement — What do I do?
- Stewart Kellar, E-ttorney at Law™.
- Danny Simon from Florida firm Lalchandani Simon. Obviously, licensed in Florida.
- Steven Yuen: an attorney from San Francisco, you know him for his counter-suits against troll Prenda/HDP.
- Brandon Wiebe of Gagnier Margossian LLP represents defendants in mass copyright lawsuits. (415) 766-4591.